Pillar 3 - Rhythm
Business Practices You Will Learn and Implement
- KPI Review meetings: Create a sense of teamwork at the leadership level and keep the conversation focused on what matters.
- Weekly Departmental and Interdepartmental meetings: Ensure performance against plans.
- Project Review meetings : These are vital to keep a company performing on customer projects as well as improving what it does and how it does it. Essentially, working ON the business.
- Monthly Financial Results and Budget Review meetings: These are essential for staying on top of your financial condition.
- All-Company meetings: Inform your employees about what’s happening and let them know you care.
- Occasional Strategy Tune-Up meetings: Ensure you keep your competitive edge.