Pillar 1 - Business DNA
Business Practices You Will Learn and Implement
- Create a Vision for your company. Put a stake in the ground and simply declare where your company will be in three years (or more).
- Clarify your Mission, your Why. What is your company’s higher purpose? Who does it benefit and how? How does your company increase happiness for people outside and inside the business?
- List the Values you want your employees to embody. Make it clear to them what behavior is important. Define how your employees should treat each other and people outside the company.
- Define your business Strategy. Who is your market? What advantages do you have over your competitors so that you get way more than your fair share of customers?
- Communicate constantly to implant the above four elements of the company’s DNA into each and every employee. Make these elements part of the daily flow of activity.